Tuesday, April 28, 2009

School Dentist Homework Yardwork, AAAAAAHHHH

damn I am just so overwhelmed with stupid stuff that just makes me want to scream. When is it that life gets good and you can just live one day at a time and be happy and not worry about anything.... I want that to be life for me.... cause all of this day to day stress that just never goes away is driving me a little nutso....I mean I am not crazy but damn can it just stop for awhile. but besides all of that I am doing pretty well. I cannot wait for this quarter to be over then I will only have 3 more years until I will have a bachelors degree. Wow who would have thought me getting a degree from college, not me I can tell you that. Anyway, I need to get to class YA time for Anthropology one of the most boring classes I have ever been in. See ya later people

No comments:

Post a Comment