Tuesday, May 12, 2009

THE STRESS OF LIFE AND TRYING TO FIND THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL

So.... I have been really down lately. I don't know what it is. I know why, I have PTSD... I hate using that as an excuse to being a lazy depressed lout but it is what it is.... I am in school and I am so behind.... I know I have only been in school for 3 and a half quarters but what the hell. I have never done this poorly. the last three quarters I have made the dean's list twice and the president's list once. This quarter I will be lucky to get a B average.

Sometimes I hate the fact that I went into the army. I know it was good for me in some aspects but look at me now was the trade off worth it? I guess that is the million dollar question for me. All the pain I go through all the damn pills I have to take... Sometimes I feel like I am over the age of 55 or 60. I mean come on I am not even 30 yet. (less than 2 months).

I am not giving up I have come to damn far to do that I just wish I could get my head right (it makes things a whole hell of a lot easier!) for once and for all. I am going to make some appointments at this place in Tacoma called the Vet center and try and get into a group or one on one or some damn thing. I am also going to for the 4th time try and get on some new meds that don't completely F#*@ me up. Anyway, I guess that is enough bitching for one night see ya and thanks for listening.

2 comments:

  1. Hey CJ, it's great to see you blogging!

    Also, the quarter's not over yet, you can still get an A average. Go to your professors' office hours and talk to them about how to improve on the remaining assignments. That always worked for me. That always works on me, come to think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi CJ!

    Not only should you talk to your instructors but there are also counselors available to talk to especially if you are having a hard time. Call me at Pierce and I can help you find some help, if you want it.

    PS I can look up your grades early too, if you want to know how you did :)

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete